Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Apartment


My New Apartment (Mine is the one with the door open)
So this week has been a definite challenge. I don't really want to talk about it. Well anyway. My classes are good. Long. My shifts at work are good. Long. I still don't know about my financing. Blah blah blah sad. Anyway I am glad to be back at work and school. I never realized how many friends I had up here. And how much I missed Logan. I really LOVE it up here. I am really happy. Of course I miss everyone back at home or off doing their own thing. I'm sure I will see you soon! It is just getting a little colder and is wonderful. I can not wait for fall. It is my favorite! My two roommates have made little effort but the other one is super nice. I sewed some really cute pillows for the living room. Who knew I could sew? Well me... but I don't spread it around. It was bare and I will put up pictures of it when I am done with the curtains. It looks bad now. I only have to walk a block to the shuttle stop but it ends at three so I often have to walk home. It is not too bad. Well until the weather gets worse.
I live right by Jamba Juice. I love Jamba Juice. Oh and I don't have cable. Yikes. For me that is a hardship! At least I have a DVD player. Funny story. So the other day I was cutting Jalapenos and even after I washed my hands I touched my eye and I was in severe pain for about ten minutes. Ah crap it hurt. Ha ha Well what can you do? I can laugh about it now. So it is all good. Bad times mean good ones are coming simply from the lack of bad times!

No comments: