Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween 2008!!!


I had classes and work earlier that day and I started feeling sick in the morning. But it was Halloween so I dealt with it. Well yesterday (saturday) that caught up with me and now I am not doing so well but Halloween was really fun! I am a Cheetah!

We went to a restraunt, Hamiltons and went dancing. It was really fun until it got a little creepy with the drinking and dancing. So we sat down for a while and made fun of all the drunk people and left at about one. While we were sitting there this one guy told us were were too sober and offered us some of his drink. He was dressed up like the Joker. We nicely refused and laughed as he walked off. Wow interesting night. I really liked my innocent upbringing. Ha



2 comments:

Jess Beach said...

Nice costume; I love that you spelled "awesome" wrong. LOL

Amy Elise Broadhead said...

Shutup!!! I spell things wrong and always have! You know that. Just certain words that I cannot get right!