Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I am 20 and doing good!

My birthday was good but different. I usually have a big party but this year it was on a sunday so I basically went to church and chilled at home. My roommates where gone becuase one was gone and the other had to work. I did get a calling finally after about 6 months in the ward. I am the corrister in Releif Society. I had just a nice relaxing day with a nap and tv. I got a lot of calls from family too. My mom and sibs, dad, grandma, Mark. It was good. I did have a party with some good friends on friday and we went bowling on saturday. It is really weird that I am 20. It's just weird. I am not used to it. I avoided homework on my birthday even though I shouldn't have. Oh well. It will be all right. I have no idea what I am going to do for the summer. I don't want to stay up in Logan but I am worried about going home and finding a job. I would rather go there than stay up here. I just don't know. I'm sure it will all work out. Much love, Amy

1 comment:

Jess Beach said...

I still can't fathom the fact that you are twenty! That's so weird to me!