Monday, August 3, 2009

New Home!

This weekend has been just super... awesome. Sigh. I am just eeeeeeee. So I had a check up with my orthodontic surgeon to see if my teeth were ready to go on (they should be, it has been over two years and it only is supposed to take six months). Well since I had to drive down from Logan just for the appointment he decided to just go ahead with the next step. Which is pretty much take out the gums between the posts in my bones and where the tooth will go and stick on these metal cap things that look awful!!! Uh so that was freaking sucky!!!! I didn't have any drugs to take so it hit me about twenty minutes after I left for the pain to hit and I rushed to Walmart and bought the first pain killers I could find and took as many as would make it go away.
I had to drive right back to Logan to move. So in super bad pain I drove 2 1/2 hours back when I was planning on staying down to see family and friends but couldn't. UH stupid apartments. So I had to be out by the next day and I felt like garbage. I got moved in to my new place and CRASHED! Uh rant rant rant!!! At least I get my new teeth on in a few weeks. Silver lining. Ten years of Orthodontic crap final done.
Well I do like my new apartment. It is being remodled right now but it is fine. I just can't help because I work all the time. I am glad to be out of apartments and I like the girl who owns the house. That is partly why I moved in. And I am moving in the my old roommate. It will just be the two of us in this cozy little place. This is forever long but I have not written in a while so it is all right.

2 comments:

Jess Beach said...

I am so excited for you and your teeth! The pain part sucks majorly...oh, and you need to post pics of your place soon!!!

Amy Elise Broadhead said...

Yeah I just moved in days ago and we are still remodeling but I will when it is done.