Friday, August 15, 2008

Oh my freaking GOSH!

Jess got married this morning! She told us to be at the Mt. Timp temple at nine thirty to see her come out. We woke up freaking early and drove rather fast and color coordinated (even though we told people we didn't) and get there and yeah she didn't come out until eleven. It's all good just funny! We thought her family would be in front but me, Leash, Jess W. and Jimmy's parents ending up being in front. She came out with Mike. OH my gosh she looked gorgeous!!!!!! The three of us squiled when she came out at the same time. We did know if we should swarm or let her family so we stood there but she looked at us and said. "What don't I get a hug?" So pretty much the three of us bolted to her and hugged for a while and then single hugs and hugs with Mike. We all took pictures together and went back to the luncheon where we loudly talked about crazy childhood stories of Jess very animatedly until she came over to listen. We were all just dying of laughter. I have to get ready for the reception. Jess W. and I took a nap but pictures and more to come!

No comments: