Friday, July 25, 2008

Fireworks

Bridal Vale Falls 7-24-08






So I was really going to go to the parade in Spanish Fork to see Jess Warr on her float looking like a princess but I stayed at Leash's in Provo and was really tired so it did not happen. I went on a blind date Wednesday night. Yeah that was weird. Anyway, the twenty fourth was good even though I had to work that night. We went to Bridal Vale like we do every year, and climbed it.

Once again I avoided fate and did not fall to my death. Out of all my friends I can see myself doing that. It was a lot stronger this year and a bit less cold this time since we did it in the early afternoon instead of later. It was lots of fun. We had a picnic up Provo Canyon and ate KFC first. I am so soar and it hurts my feet super bad but it was really fun!

After a sucky night at work we went and watched the fireworks at the new ballpark in Spanish. I love fireworks. They make me happy and feel like a child. They are bright and sparkly. How can I resist?

2 comments:

Jess Beach said...

Blind date, eh? Why have I received no updates from you?

Alishia said...

HA ha ha so so much fun! I guess your super weird date didn't sweep you off your feet! BAH! ha ha you could hook up with benson! I'll do it for you! :)