Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Yay!

I have been feeling a little down lately but I am sure I will be back to my normal awesome self soon!

Alishia told me what she is getting me for my next birthday (seven months away... no I am not counting yet) and it will go well with my pirates and princess theme in my room. They are not really themes but I have a poster and action figure and calender of pirates of the car. And a couple pictures of princess's. So much for the surprise Leash. So pretty much I am just bored and rambling. Oh well.

4 comments:

Alishia said...

I am sorry but I thought it was too dang cool! I don't care if it's a suprise or not! HA ha ha ah! I know you will love it! BOo Yeah!!

Alishia said...

ps I freakin love how much you blog! it helps me stay entertained during the days!

Jess Beach said...

If it makes you feel any better, I have put forth absolutely no effort into your b-day present. It's seven months away. I just need time. :)

Amy Elise Broadhead said...

The majority of my life you just gave me a letter. That's cool but not really a present present. So... Plus her present is going to be good. I sometimes get ideas to presents early.