Sunday, July 6, 2008

Oh summer!

I am sick of the summer. I am a summer person but it is going on forever. Being out of University sooner is weird. My summer jobs are in general driving me crazy and wearing me out. My family ranges from really frustrating to a big bowl of crazy! And I can't wait to get back to my classes and have a structured independant life again. On the other hand I don't want this summer to end because I also like to hang with my father and sibs. I know I will miss them a ton when I am gone. I have a lot of friends down here that will stay here. I have a few up there but it is still really hard. I have change and attachment issues. It is really time to move on though. My mom sold our house in Woodland Hills that we have lived in since I was ten and is my most perminant place in my life. It was there that my life was the least complicated and I was really happy. I have moved 19 times and the number will just keep going up. Needless to say, I hate moving! Most of my friends will be gone now. At least moved to Provo or further. I miss Logan. It is my home now as much as Spanish Fork/Woodland Hills. And this summer is figuratively and literally the final summer of my teenage/childhood years. The last summer with all my friends here and single. After this summer everything will change. That is good but at the same time... hard.

1 comment:

Alishia said...

I understand for the most part...with a few twists! The feeling torn between the two places. I am ready to leave but at the same time don't really want to say goodbye! CRAZY!