Saturday, July 12, 2008

Oh Gosh I should be paid more!

So yesterday was actually an alright day just really long and tiring! I had to go to Murrey to the Fashion Place mall to cover at the Clair's up there. So an hour drive and I had a nine and a half hour shift on a friday night. There was just me and an associate so I was shift manager and I could not leave the store. She went and got me and her food but I was unable to eat it for about an hour. We were so busy and only I can handle certian things like returns and exchanges and paperwork. And we were just so busy I didn't want to leave her to do it all. Finally she was like,"AMY, it is eight o'clock. You need to eat." So I went in the back to a fifteen. We had about probably twenty five piercings and I usually do them because I am fast and do a good job. Oh gosh. To top it all off the person from Icing did not show up to take the deposit with her because I don't have a key and we do the deposit differently in my store. It was okay. I was actually not too tired. Just a long long day. And then I had an hour drive home. I really need to be paid more.

No comments: