Tuesday, October 12, 2010

September 13

Well this week has not been very eventful. A lot of going to people's houses and having them... surprise not home. We have been doing a lot of tracting in the new oh so wonderful not deathly hot weather. Which is nice. We had an appointment with John the Calvinist that was... great. He is annoying. Their view of religion is kind of depressing. He will find out some day how wrong he is.
This has just been a long week. I don't know. What else... the new elder is weird. Very odd and he never had to go the MTC. Never got to experience the good and the bad. He had a few classes. Like once a day for about an hour and a half for a week. Then right into the field. I am pretty glad I did not do that. I was terrified enough after studying and preparing for three weeks and adjusting to missionary life. He got to jump right in. Weird.
Well.......................I'm still here. Love you all and miss you.
Oh I forgot. The Elder's tried to get us back by having a member, the Stone's, make burned waffles (as well as other food) and said he heard those were our favorite. Yeah sure. Well as missionaries we are supposed to eat everything we are given. Well I knew what was going on and yeah I did not eat the waffles. I would not give them the pleasure. Sister Pabst probably would have. Gross. Nice try Elder's but I was on to you.
LOVE FROM THE SOUTH
SISTER BROADHEAD

No comments: