Saturday, July 31, 2010

July 26 Letter

I am getting transferred. Over the river (Mississippi). I don't know where. Either Dysberg, TN, South Haven, TN/MS, or Millington, TN. But I don't think it will be Millington. But maybe I don't know. Sister Miller and I are both going. They are moving us both due to the fact that there are 2 new sisters this transfer and two came last time and there is a shortage of trainers. I could train if I had to but I only know one way of doing things. I really want to have another companion who knows what they are doing first so I can choose what way works best for me. So I will let you all know where I am next week. I am excited for a new experience, companion, area, everything.
Don was baptized yesterday. That was awesome. It sure took some pulling to get him there but we were super excited. I am sad I will miss Amy's baptism. Really sad about that. We have been working on her for a long time. But she is going to in a few weeks. Oh well. They will HAVE to send me pictures. Oh, Amy was interviewed for Baptism. Her husband and her are getting along and he consented to the discussions. Right as I leave. But at least our prayers where answered. I am just extemely grateful about that!!!! I will really miss the members in the area too. The Hilson's, Martinez's, Arthur ( I will miss them a lot!) Anywho this old guy decided to start talking to me and I had to explain the Book of Mormon to him and that took up a lot of typing time. Always a missionary. Even on p-day. I am just kind of relieved. I don't feel so much responsibility for the people here. All the one's we have been stressed about. They are the new sister's responsibility. But it will not last for long. I will have a new area on Wednesday and it will start all over again. I hope it is a bit cooler in Tennessee from here. Because it is HOT here still. That's all I have time for really.
LOVE FROM THE SOUTH
SISTER BROADHEAD

No comments: