Saturday, July 31, 2010

June 21 Letter

Ok week number 2!!! Of the transfer! So... let me think. Wow this week has gone so fast. Lets see. Oh funny. So we are teaching this one lady named Amy and she is super into the gospel but her husband is anti. Anywho this baptist preacher (from a church that she does not even go to) heard that she had been meeting with us and felt the need to come to her house and warm her not to meet with us anymore. Haha I honestly thought it was kind of funny. Who does that. She just thought that is was not very christian (which is isn't). I am kind of sick of it sometimes. It is annoying sometimes. Sigh. Oh well. 14 1/2 more months.
I don't really know what else to say this week. We are just busy doing missionary week. Happy fathers day to everyone. There was slim pickings at church because everyone was gone for the holiday. But next weekend is stake conference in Little Rock and I have never been so excited to go before. A lot of members in one place and in a normal building. he he Oh Utah. Kathy Hilson should be getting baptized in 2 weeks because of stake conference and her family in law are going to throw a big party. They are super excited! I would be too they have been waiting for this for 10 years. Yay.
Ben wrote me a letter. YAY! He will be coming home in a few months. He is a much better letter writer now that I am in the south and he is curious how my mission in the south is. Since he is down here too. Ha it actually sounds like him. He asked me if I had bashed with any baptist (which I actually have not, maybe a jahovah's witness, but only a little and in a nice way) and then he said, isn't the food down here awesome. Can I get an amen. What a nerd. ha How has he not been shanked yet. In two years. Weirdie. I miss that kid. I miss everyone. Anywho. The south is good.
LOVE FROM THE SOUTH!
SISTER BROADHEAD (AMY)

No comments: